Wednesday 17 June 2015

The New-Age Love..!!


She:
Keeping up my word a raunchy dress I wore,
Waiting alone in the bar, felt like a whore.
Like every other fcuking time you turned up late,
It's been ages since we had a real good date.
Rubbing my emotions you just wanna get laid,
Well, Had I asked for money, you would've readily paid.
And that just gives me another reason to hate,
Enough of the empty promises, now I won't take the bait.

He:
Well to be honest, sex is indeed one of the things,
But I wanted more of this relation unlike the routine flings.
To prove my Love I won't cut my wrist,
Please be assured you definitely top my list.
Gimme one chance & I'll make it upto you,
The night is about to end & the sky has turned blue.
The lust in my eyes I know you can't resist,
Push me back as much you want, being a MAN I'll still persist..!!

And they lived happily after....

--Lokesh Chauhan