Saturday 18 April 2015

A Sordid Tale...!!

The folks I, once, regarded an Ally of my Clan,
Have suddenly shown a torrid face with a fierce Plan.   


Termed me an "Asian", for my eyes were too small,
My Hair-color became a farce which ensued the brawl.   


In a jiffy, I was rounded by an irate horde,
Bled profusely when they stabbed me with a sword.   


Bruised and thwarted as I strove to compose my soul,
Shed all my dreams with Survival being the only goal.   


The whole idea of patriotism, was something to laugh upon,
InSpite of 60 yrs of independence, our freedom we never won.    


Bidding adieu to my misery, I ended the turmoil with a Moan,
This Nation would never accept the likes-of-me as one of their own...!   


Disclaimer : The above write-up is composed in regards to the latest unfortunate incidents in our country rendering acute distrust among few individuals...!!   


--Lokesh Chauhan