Saturday 18 April 2015

Being a Sophomore...!!

Synopsis:

"Being a Sophomore...!!" is a short take on having completing my second year of marriage. And yes, it has been a hell-of-a-year. Both in terms of intensifying our fights as well as sharing a great bond. I do feel lucky having a great life partner, who shares my thoughts, my vision, my ideas and what not.

You know, it feels awesome just knowing the fact that, yes, there is someone in the world for whom you could give anything. Do anything.


"Elated in achieving this milestone, forever to go..!"

Poem:

Not quite long ago, while I was a lone soul,
Life had tons of emotion, but inside a massive hole.


A fine day You came along, like a sudden gush of breeze,
Just one look at your face was enough to drop me on my knees.


Your dashing nature flushed all my miseries down the sink
After years of pursuit, I've finally found the missing link.


Taking the day off, as I gear to celeberate our anniversary,
Being content at my take, a strange thought isn't something to worry.

 "What's a couple-of-years old marriage all about,
 Is it less to speak and more to shout?"

The above notion might at times sound true,
For only reason, that, our PATIENCE has grew.


The antics I try, to charm you, often depict me as a schmuck,
You being my sole priority, for the rest I don't give a f**k..!


--Lokesh Chauhan